Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Reflections

My biggest discovery was the Tumble books! My daughter LOVES them and asked for them on a daily basis. I also used them in my classroom for story time one day. Students sometimes get bored of listening to one person read everyday. Lol my kids enjoyed them. Some said there isn't much movement on the pages. I then replied that there isn't any movement when I read a book aloud to you. We need to use our imagination! Then we put on our super hero capes and used our imagination, I was so much fun!

I have already promoted it with some of my colleagues at school. I have also talked with my mom about it as she is a friend of the library in her town. She didn't even know it existed! One point for me!! I know I will always use this site and it's resources in my classroom and share the ancestry info with my family. Thanks for the opportunity to search and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment