Sunday, February 8, 2015

Learning Express

I was very excited to check out this section. I purchased lots of materials to prep for my GRE exam years ago. This would have been less time consuming and helped me note which areas I struggled on.

Exam practice - After scoring and reviewing the results, it was easy to navigate and see what the correct answers were. Very practical both for time and money spent.

Career Resources - it's been years since I made a resume, so I found this section interesting. It wasn't a lot of reading, but more key points. Very useful when you have to create a resume quickly.

EBooks - very nice to use for extra work for students or when tutoring. Personally I still like using books, but eBooks was useful too. Less space on a shelf.


1 comment:

  1. Your observations are so true! I've purchased the study materials for an early GRE and then used Learning Express for a later GRE and wow...what a difference. The answer explanations and suggestions for further work are invaluable in Learning Express.

    Thanks for the great post!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete